Mr. Richelson is an astute negotiator and seasoned trial attorney. He is a strong advocate in the court room and excels at structuring non-traditional settlement agreements between business entities, or between private clients and public regulatory entities. Gerald has assisted in the preparation for ten trials, sat second chair for two of them, and sat first chair for another.
He is equally skilled and adept at handling complex litigation matters as well as transactional matters including but not restricted to, business and business entities, commercial, contract, real estate, medical malpractice and family law.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2009
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: History
- Minor: Political Science
- Bryan Cave LLP, Contract Attorney, 2012 to 2013
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP, Associate, 2009 to 2011
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Commercial Litigation 60%
- Employment Litigation 10%
- Gaming Litigation 10%
- Regulatory Litigation 10%
- Personal Injury 5%
- Family Law 5%
- California, 2009
- Simonmed Imaging Inc. v. Dignity Healthcare Inc.
- CCSF v. Stephen's Institute et. al.